KC Menu IIe is a free upgrade to KC Menu and KC Menu II (should it be any other way?).
There are no know problems with the prelease version, but you should still use this software at your own risk.
Backing up your BE is always good practice!
Major changes in the since 0601 (some of these were available in the 0822 beta):
- New Skin Creator feature that lets you apply your own graphics (jpg, gif, bmp) to a template (registered user only)
- Improved user interface for assigning hotspots and start menu items
- Added a setup wizard which runs when program is first installed to help with setup
- Allowed for file association with 00.bmp files. When associated, KC Menu will load the skin for the bmp file when tapped.
- Calendar items are active and update immediately
- New help file included with PC utilities
- Added option to show appointments for multiple days
- Added support for plugins - including animation ( registered version NOT required)
- Changes in the skin file formats. See the skinformat.doc included in the 0822 download
- Added double-buffered screen option
KC Menu II emulator (download)
Lets you emulate some feature of skins on your desktop. Useful for development layout. A work still in progress.
PC Utilities as a zip (download)
If you are having troubles installing the PC Utilities, you can download the application as a zipped file here. This version does not required any installations, but you will have to create your own short-cuts to the Start menu or Desktop.
Links to Additional Skins (with more links at each page):
- TVThemeGuy's Casio BE-300 Pocket Manager Site
BE300 Message Boards:
The registered version of KC Menu IIe costs $5.00 US. There is no charge for upgrades. You may purchase the registration software from Handago's BE300 store at: cassiopeia.software.casio.com